Oak Brook Care
Transitional Rehabilitation and Services
2013 Midwest Road Oak Brook, IL 60523
*5 Star Certified Nursing Assistant*
Oak Brook Care, A JCAHO accredited, 125-bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. Our employees are the driving force behind our 5 star success. We offer rewarding careers to those who share our commitment to helping others and promoting quality of life.
- Perform personal patient care such as showers, oral hygiene, skin and hair care.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Assist in serving and feeding during meals.
- Monitor and report accurate intake/output of fluids and nourishments.
- Use safe techniques for patient repositioning, transferring and ambulation.
- Answer call lights in a timely manner to ensure patient safety and assistance.
- Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs.
- Complete documentation of patient care utilizing electronic medical record.
- Identify any unusual patient symptoms or changes in condition.
- Participate in patient care planning.
- Establish positive rapport with patients and their family members.
- Comply with State, Federal, Local, and JCAHO standards.
Must have completed State recognized certified nursing assistant training course. Must have passed the competency examination. Certified with good standing in the Nurse’s aide Registry for the State of Illinois. Knowledge of the aging process and the desire to work with the elderly. Computer literacy is necessary, as the facility utilizes an Electronic Medical Record.
Ideally located, Oak Brook Care offers competitive hourly rates in a progressive environment.
Visit Oak Brook Care on Facebook.
Candidates may send a resume directly to Lorena Acosta, our Director of Human Resources: email@example.com or attach it in below.