March 3, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that Oak Brook Care has met the criteria to advance to CMS Phase 2.
Facilities who are in CMS Phase 2 may allow indoor visits. Oak Brook Care is very pleased to welcome you back beginning Monday, March 8, 2021, but it is our responsibility to ensure that visits take place in a safe and equitable manner for everyone. Following are some key points regarding indoor visits, however the entire plan will be posted to our website once it is completed. It will be posted under the NEWS section.
- Residents/patients in isolation or in quarantine will not be able to have visitors.
- Visits will be allowed by appointment only, and must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the time you would like to visit.
- Screenings will take place by phone no more than 24 hours before the scheduled visit as well as upon arrival to the facility.
- Indoor visits will be scheduled in a common area as determined by the facility. We believe this area will take place in our Bistro, but are finalizing the details. The Receptionist will explain how you are to enter the building at the time that you make an appointment. Visitors will be asked not to leave this common area for any reason.
- Visits will be limited to 20 minutes.
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout the visit.
- Masks must be worn by everyone for the duration of the visit.
- Only 2 visitors from the same household will be allowed to visit at any given time.
Oak Brook Care continues to follow Illinois Department of Public Health Testing requirements. Should the facility identify a new facility transmitted COVID-19, the facility will need to revert back to Phase 1. We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure that this does not happen, but if it should, we will notify you.
We understand how difficult this pandemic has been on all of you and thank you for your continued patience and support as we work our way through the ever-changing environment we are now living in.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.